Please join us on Saturday, August 11th in Raleigh for our 2018 Statewide Membership Meeting! The Statewide Membership Meeting takes the place of a Statewide Convention in even-numbered years when officer elections are not being held, but additional business needs to be considered by the membership.
Location: St. John’s MCC, 622 Maywood Ave. Raleigh
- Registration 10:30-11:55 am.
- Lunch 11:30 am-12:15 pm
- Meeting called to order 12:15 pm
- Keynote Speakers 1:00 pm
- Anita Earls, Candidate for NC Supreme Court
- Hon. John Arrowood, NC Court of Appeals, seeking re-election
- Allegra Collins, Candidate for NC Court of Appeals
- Toby Hampson, Candidate for NC Court of Appeals
- General Business Session 2:00-4:00 pm
- 2018 General Body Meeting Agenda
- 2018 Annual General Body Meeting Standing Rules
- Proposed Changes to the Bylaws August 2018
- 2017 Convention Minutes